2.19.2011

clean eating

After 6 weeks of P90x, my body is somewhat going back to it's normal state. I am definitely not where I used to be, but I can see a difference. Well, I can at least FEEL a difference! Julian is very much into following Tony's meal plan (based on P90x) and it worked for a while. But, it is sooo boring that we need a change. I need more than just grilled chicken or grilled fish or turkey. So, I have decided that we are going to be "clean eaters" and my mom even bought me a clean eating cookbook! Clean eating is all about consuming whole food in its most natural state. Julian and I pretty much do this already. Eating organically and locally is important. We have to make sure that we are not eating all the extra additives and preservatives that ruin our foods. Clean eating is about eating "straight from nature". I think it is impossible to do all the time though. Every once in a while we are going to go out to eat and it might not always be 'clean'. Sometimes, I may want a cookie or a piece of cake. But, for the majority of time I am going to try to feed my family clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment