2.01.2011

2 months old



2 whole months!! Eloise, you are such a big girl! You smile more, you sleep more and you talk more. I think you might just be a talker. Lately, you have been sleeping around 8 hours a night. Let's hope I didn't just jinx it! My absolute favorite thing is my morning smiles. When I go and get you in the morning you smile and coo at me while I pick you up out of your crib and change you. I would do anything for those smiles--they prove to me that not only do daddy and I love you sooo much but you are starting to understand who we are and you're showing your love to us through those beautiful gummy smiles! (Is there anything better than that??) You are on a pretty predictable schedule these days. You Eat, have activity time, and sleep pretty much all day. When I read the baby whisperer and it said that you should be doing all of that, I thought it was some fantastic, made up schedule that I would have to make you conform to. Well, guess what? You figured it out on your own and I have since labeled you an 'angel baby'. Oh, and not to brag but you've been rolling from your tummy to your back since you were 5 weeks old (so advanced!) There is nothing in this world that means more to me than you baby girl! Happy 2 months :)

Eloise at 1 month


Eloise at 2 months



No comments:

Post a Comment