9.27.2012

10 weeks pregnant

10 weeks pregnant - September 27, 2012
How I feel: still feeling great, which I am so thankful for!! I am getting pain if I move from sitting or laying to standing too fast (round ligament pain I think?) I also feel like the hair on my legs is growing at super speeds, as well as my belly!
All about BB#2: size of a kumquat??? Also, baby has completed all the major development stuff! I think I feel the baby moving but it's probably not that. I also still have a strong boy feeling!! I can't wait to find out!!
Stuff going on: we planned Eloise's 2nd birthday as an Elmo party and on Thanksgiving weekend. I bought invitations and crafted a wreath. Well, she is obsessed with Minnie Mouse, so we changed her theme and the date until the weekend after. We also planned her dedication for October 28th (we procrastinated this for months) and think we are just going to invite everyone over for football afterwards rather inviting everyone to church.  Some people at church would be OK but our church is not equipped for the amount of people that might show up if I gave out an open invitation :).
Worries: I can't decide what to do about buying another crib or not.  I don't want to force Eloise to get a big girl bed before she is ready, but I can't imagine buying another crib when she is almost out of hers.  I was thinking maybe in February getting her a toddler bed and seeing how she does.  Then, if it is awful and she isn't sleeping, buying her a cheap ikea crib until she is ready again.  I also thought she could just keep her crib at least for a couple weeks after the baby is born considering the new baby won't sleep in a crib for a while.  I mean, she is going to be 2 1/2 right after the baby is born.  How much longer can she sleep in a crib for? 6 months max? I guess we will figure it out....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment