9.16.2012

8 Weeks Pregnant

8 weeks pregnant -September 11, 2012

How I feel: Great!! I still pee a lot and I am VERY bloated by the end of the day. But, besides that I feel really good.  My stomach NEVER hurts (knock on wood) and I just feel altogether good.  I remember being REALLY tired with Eloise and also having some *ahum* stomach problems. This time, nothing really is bothering me.  That also makes me think this time it's a boy. Aren't girls supposed to make you feel sick? I am just so blessed that I didn't even get really sick with Eloise.
What I am excited about: We saw the doctor and BB (baby Barker) was measuring at exactly 8 weeks. My due date is still April 23, 2012 and there is a strong heartbeat (170 bpm).  I am just so happy BB has a heartbeat and is doing well. Our next doctor appointment is on Monday but the next ultrasound isn't until 12 weeks.
Random Thoughts:I still feel like this baby is a boy.  First of all, I don't feel sick at all. Second of all, I had a boy dream. Thirdly, I feel like my butt is getting huge. I remember my butt getting big with Eloise, but not as fast. Julian noticed it last week and I think a big butt points towards boy. 
All of our family and close friends now know. We even told pastor and his wife at church, the more prayers the better! I won't facebook announce or tell my principal until I am closer to 12 weeks. I am just super excited to grow our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment