9.20.2012

9 weeks pregnant

9 weeks pregnant -- September 20, 2012'

So, they changed my due date from April 23rd to April 25th.  When I got my first ultrasound the dates came back anywhere between April 23rd and April 25th.  So, we just stuck with April 23rd based on my cyle.  But, at the next doctor's visit, they said they wanted to move it to the 25th, just to be safe.  I am totally fine with this because I feel like the later the due date, the better chance I have of not having to be induced.

Anywayyyyy.....
  How I feel:  I am still feeling really good.  My stomach is definitely starting to stick out a lot more.  By the end of the day, I feel like I look 4 months pregnant. I can't hide it any longer :)  I have heard you show a lot earlier with your second, but gee whiz.  I know it's not baby and it is all bloat but I don't remember this phase happening so soon.  I am still having a strong 'boy' feeling.  I checked the chinese gender chart and it said 'boy'.  But, it also said 'boy' for Eloise, so who knows!! Then, I checked the heart rate and it said anything over 140 bpm is a girl.  We were at 170bpm last visit so that is way over.  Who knows, I have no idea, all I care about is a healthy baby.  I also have a strong feeling I will be a couple days late.  My mother had me about 2 weeks early and my brother was 2 days late.  April 28th is my grandma Doris's birthday, so for some reason, I really feel like BB#2 (Baby Barker #2) will be born on April 28th. It is also a good friend's birthday and my other good friend had her baby on MY birthday, so I have this weird feeling about THAT. That is my guess!

How big is baby: About the size of a green olive, which actually sounds delicious right now.

What I am looking forward to: My brother's wedding and our couple nights in Cape May at a very nice hotel.


No comments:

Post a Comment