9.15.2012

6 weeks pregnant!

6 weeks pregnant - August 28, 2012

How I feel: Pretty good still! Our hot water heater broke a couple days ago, and I haven't been able to shower, so that is making me feel gross.  I also can't really wash the dishes due to the lack of hot water, so the smell from the sink is making me feel slightly nauseous.  It's bad, though.  I am gonna have to just suck it up and clean it by hand with cold water just to get rid of the smell. EW. Sometimes I can't wait to go back to work because Julian does the dishes when I am at work.  I despise doing the dishes. As far as everything else,  I most definitely am getting the tired symptom and by 8pm, I am exhausted.  I also still feel bloated.

How big is baby:  Baby is the size of a sweet pea. He or she is growing like crazy, and is starting to get eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and a chin.  The little heart is beating! I can't wait to hear that sound!!

Who knows: My family and Julian's family both know now.  Also, my grandmother knows but she promises she hasn't told anyone.  She said she's just been avoiding everyone, HA! Aunt Paula most def knows.  I don't believe for a second that in the 4 conversations they have A DAY, she didn't mention it.  We are planning on telling our friends at a Labor Day party. 

Worries: Of course, I am worried about losing this baby.  I don't feel as pregnant as I want to feel.  I forget all the time.  I just can't wait to get the sonogram and hear the heartbeat.  Middle of September can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment