2.16.2012

Things I want to buy but won't buy just yet...

These are the things I want to buy...

Eloise needs this from the Easter bunny. Well, Julian says she does.  I think Julian wants this from the Easter bunny. 

Another Easter bunny present! Eloise already has the little people race cars. Now, all she needs is the track so Duke can stop chasing her cars around the house.



And a third Easter bunny gift for the little miss.  She loves dogs, so obviously she'll love Lady and the Tramp. Plus her mommy and daddy both love this movie. win-win.

How fun would these Toms be for spring and summer?? I want them bad. I would also like a blue pair with stripes if Julian is reading this.


Is this not the cutest summer romper you have ever seen? $48 bones for it, though.  Gigi could totally make something similar. But, I kinda want her to have THIS EXACT EXPENSIVE ROMPER. oh man, being greedy stinks.
These sandals would be the perfect shoe for the above romper. I could buy little girl clothes all day....


Oh my goodness this beach bubble....I could die....sooooo cute.

she needs it.


And how cute is this for me? Not that I need anything. actually I feel like I have no clothes but I am sure if I clean out that poor excuse for a closet I could find something to wear other than sweats. But, regardless of needing clothes. I want this.



Eloise does not like taking a bath in the big tub. This would make the transition a little easier. She's getting too big for duckie.  We don't want this. We need this.    

We also need that little snack holder that only lets out one cheerio/pea at a time. If we don't get one of those soon, Duke is going to become obese. It's bad enough that she throws her food to him when she's in her high chair. But she loves to walk around and eat and drop all the cheerios or peas on the floor. At least I don't have to vacuum :/




No comments:

Post a Comment