2.12.2012

random thoughts...

I have nothing really important to talk about today, but I figured I would just update a little about what has been going on with us. Don't mind my stream of consciousness.  Or my random pictures.

Eloise is growing up too fast. She loves to drop things so she can say 'uh-oh'. It might be the cutest thing EVER.
AND she blows kisses, waves bye-bye, and kisses me on the lips. YUM I could eat her up.

Superbowl was fun. I barely knew who was playing but we hung out with the Arzonico clan and Blake and Eloise really could play together (one might call it stealing toys out of each others arms, but I call it playing). It was fun to watch them interact.

Julian started taking half paychecks so that Highview could invest in flipping some jobs. Thank goodness I am going back to work. Sometimes investing in things is fun because you think of the return you can get and sometimes it is no fun because it's gambling and there's a chance you lose. AY YI YI. Anywaysss,  I start March 19! AND i'll be teaching 2nd grade. I am taking over for my friend who is having a baby girl.  I observe her the first two days I am back and then I take over her room until the end of the year. I am actually excited to be doing 2nd grade. I used to teach 2nd, so I have an idea of what I am doing. Plus, I haven't hung out with upper B-wing in a while and they have some fun (we might say pranks) up there.  Lower C-wing (1st) is definitely more quiet and serious when it comes to teaching but sometimes you need a change.  

My mom and dad took Eloise out to lunch for the first time without me.  They were so excited. It was cute and nice to know she is at an age where they can do things like that now. While she was gone, I cleaned my entire house (minus the bathrooms---I always conveniently forget the bathrooms when I clean....gross)

I know in an earlier post I said Henry was our boy name.  Well, I am really digging Phillip these days. I think I can convince Julian on that one.  Phillip Thomas Barker.

Not only is  Henry becoming way too popular for my liking....But Phillip is the prince in Sleeping Beauty ANDDDDD it's Julian's uncle's name (the one no-one likes, seriously who cares though? not me.) And you can call him 'lip' for short. I am obviously obsessed with Shameless. 
Lila is still our girl name.

I have the beginning of a cold. UGH. It started Saturday morning. I am fighting it with all the weapons in my arsenal (Emergen-c, lots of water, general complaining).  I can't wait to be over it. 10 more days. That's my estimate since colds tend to last 12 days in my mind.






I think I am going to stop doing monthly posts about Eloise.  Too much happens each month, I need tri-montly posts! hA! But, with going back to work, who has time for that? So, i'll just update randomly. like this.

Eloise is in 12-18 month clothing mostly. 
Her favorite words are 'uh-oh', 'mama', 'mine' and 'nooooooo'.
Her favorite things to do are climb up and down stairs, have someone chase her, chase duke, and go to the park to play.
Her favorite foods are still Mac and Cheese and grilled cheese but she will try new foods. I guess what they say is right. 12-15 months are THE WORST when it comes to eating. I see the light.
Little Miss LOVES chocolate chip cookies and brownies.
not the biggest fan of ice cream

That's all for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment