2.20.2012

Swim class

Eloise had her first swim class today! I was nervous because she typically hates the water. I think seeing the other kids (there were three of us in the class) get in the water helped. She pouted a couple of times, but mostly she had fun.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but we sang songs and splashed a lot. They learned how to get in and out of the pool, blow bubbles and kick our feet. They learned to 'jump' in and go under. They had water poured over their head with a bowl and they played with toys. They used noodles and 'floated' on their backs. I really was impressed with the class and am so proud of my little girl. She went all the way under and didn't even cry! And now she has two new friends (Talia and Christopher). Talia is a month younger and Christopher is about 6 months older. It really worked out well. I only have a couple of pictures from my phone, but I'll add my camera pictures when I get a chance!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment