1.28.2012

Things I'm into right now

Some of my favorite things at the moment are:

- Cocoa almond spread! It's kinda like Nutella but made with almond butter. I'm pretty sure Eloise would eat this for every meal if she could.




- Sometimes a tissue just doesn't do the job. I love these wipes bc they get dried boogies right off baby's nose! They smell nice, too!



- I moved things around so Ellie has a couple kitchen drawers to herself. I love having one for all of her stuff!



- I am loving our plant Herman. We named him Herman the houseplant and he brings us some clean air!




- kale chips are a great snack and so easy to make. I actually think they are better tasting than potato chips!




- the last thing I'm really into right now is Eloise's long afternoon nap. She's been fighting naps in the morning so I've slowly pushed her morning nap later and got rid of her afternoon nap. So now, she naps right after lunch. Big girl takes one nap a day. I liked the two nap thing but we can do so much more now that I only have to plan around a single nap!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment