1.08.2012

becoming balanced

Gigi always says that if something in your life isn't working quiteway you think it should be, then you are out of balance. I also truly believe that you can live your best life if you are balanced spiritually, physically, and mentally. My life, as far as I 'm concerned, is going wonderfully. But, there is always room for growth and improvement!
So, along with my 'new year's resolutions' I have a goal to become balanced.

*Spiritually* Julian and I are going to start a couple's bible study in the mornings during the week and we have talked about going to church. Since he works on the weekends, it has made for a perfect excuse why we don't go. But, we just found out that our old church has a Saturday night service and we think it will be perfect for us. He will get home from work, we will go out to dinner and go to church. This is the start to balancing me out in that aspect.

*Physically* P90x starts tomorrow! EEK! Now that nursing is almost over, I can't use it as a form of exercise. We have a nutritional plan we want to follow (no junk, dessert only 1x/week, no red meat, etc.) I also want to go to health talks on Tuesday's with the Taynor's to help in balancing myself physically.

*Mentally* I feel that there are lots of ways that you can become mentally balanced. For me, coming up with how to achieve this goal seemed to be the hardest. But, as of now I feel, reading my book club books, learning about the candidates for the upcoming election, and prepping for going back to work can all fall under 'mentally balanced'. I have to keep learning and growing.


Here's to a balanced 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Join us this Tuesday for the boosting brain health talk! Did you like the Coombs Chiropractic Facebook page? If you do then you can get the event posts every week!

    I think under mental you should add hanging out with your girl friends more! Girl time is much needed to stay balanced!

    ReplyDelete