1.07.2012

Teaching Stuff

I can't believe I have not worked in over a year! My last day of work before I had Ellie was November 19, 2010 (one week before little miss arrived!). I have had the MOST AMAZING stay at home mom experience. But, it's almost time to head back to work and I have to start thinking like a first grade teacher again! I have all these random ideas in my head so I wanted to keep them all in one place, and I figured this would be a great place to keep it all. Anyway, I will be heading back to work March 19th. I wanted to come up with some fun crafts and ideas that would get me through until the end of the year! Please forgive me because this is just a jumble of ideas I have, and I probably won't sort it all out until the beginning of March.

(I obviously watch way too much sprout)

*I thought this was a cute idea to do with the kids for Mother's Day. I usually help them make a bouquet of paper flowers, but this could definitely go with the flowers as a Mother's Day gift.

*This is a great spring activity for whenever we have a nice day!

*Instead for a road trip, I thought this would be good for summertime! I would have them fill out all the things they want to do/see in the summer. They can use it at home!

*If my maternity leave hasn't done a unit on sea creatures, I can do this craft with them during the unit.

*Easy Peasy, we are definitely doing this!

*I love crafts like this, where the kids don't have to be super good at coloring to make it look nice!

*A Weather Chart would be Perfect for spring weather!

*Summer sponge art -- A trip to the dollar store for some sponges!

*Super easy steering wheel for a summer road trip!

*Silly animal headband just for fun!

*Father's Day Pencil Holder

*Who doesn't love Opposite World?

*More ideas for Mother's Day

*I don't know if they would be able to do this mixed up pet picture

*Helping Hands Wreath


That's it for now! I'll keep updating as ideas come to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment