1.01.2012

New Years Resolutions


Julian and I decided to pick each others resolutions. For him, I chose that for every negative thing he says, he has to say something positive. For example, we were driving in traffic and he was being really negative about being stuck in NJ with bad drivers and bad traffic. I reminded him of his resolution and he said BUT, at least we don't live in Iraq. It's a start. For me, he chose, to do p90x 2 with him. Typical male. He thinks I'll look like a Victoria Secret model if I work out everyday. Little does he know I will.never.look.like.that. Oh well, I guess if I expect him to be more positive, I can work out more.

But besides his resolution for me, I'm giving myself one. I want to strengthen my relationship with Jesus. I have just found so much with the little I've studied so far that I want to keep learning and growing. I'm not quite sure how I am going to go about this resolution but I think it's fair to say I want to live a more Jesus centered life. It's the least I can do. I want to read more and pray more and just learn more in general about my faith.

2011 was an amazing year! I am excited for what 2012 has in store for me! I have a feeling this is going to be a great year!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment