1.24.2012

Happy 29th birthday to ME!

It's my 29th birthday and I have had an amazing day! I woke up this morning to a clean kitchen and a birthday present! Julian got me a new workout outfit and Eloise and Duke got me a card with a #1 mom sticker for me to wear.


Not only that, but one of my best friends went into labor!! And I picked today in the pool. And this baby is my birthday twin. But, I thought Mason was going to be a girl. Silly me.

Tonight we are eating dinner at my parents house and my mom made my favorite- vegetable lasagna and chocolate molten cake! Yummy! I love birthdays!





And my grandmother sent me a gift. Not to brag, but now I have enough Irish soda bread to last a lifetime. Jealous?




Happy birthday to me!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment