12.19.2011

Thankful Mondays

61. I am thankful for pinterest and recipes I find there
62. I am thankful for fleece pj pants
63. I am thankful for upcoming workshops so I can get my hours in now while I'm currently not working
64. I am thankful for sothys face cream
64. I am thankful that Eloise's birthday pictures came out amazing!
64. I am thankful for the cold weather and the smell of fires outside
65. I am thankful for patience
66. I am thankful movie nights with Julian
67. I am thankful for my iPhone so I can video Eloise all the time
68. I am thankful for sweet Eloise cuddles
68. I am thankful re-usable bags can carry so much stuff
69. I am thankful for my kindle
70. I am thankful that my husband still tries to jump my bones every night even though I hardly ever shower or do my makeup.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment