12.18.2011

Christmas updates!

Lots of stuff has been going on and I've been able to knock a few things off my Christmas bucket list!

* We went to NYC and Eloise sat on Santa's lap! She hated every second of it, but it's one of those things you do, right? It was her first time in the city and I enjoyed it! Unfortunately,we didn't have enough time to see the tree or ice skaters but it'll be on the list for next year!
* We also bought gifts for some children. My dad threw a little party for some 'group homes' in Newark and we gave them gifts and Julian even dressed as Santa! It was a really fun day!

Besides that, we have started collecting items for the SPCA, so that basket of goodies should be delivered this week.

Friday is my WHOLE family Christmas, Saturday is my family Christmas at my parents house with just my siblings and then Sunday is just Julian, Eloise and myself! Then, Monday we are off to Virginia for a week. It sure is the busiest time of year!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment