11.07.2011

Thankful Mondays

I got this idea from another blog, but the point is to find ten things to be thankful for each Monday. It helps to get in the spirit of the upcoming holiday and also reminds us what the holidays are about.

1. I am thankful for a daughter who stopped considering Puffs a food group.
2. I am thankful for hardwood floors! Especially with a dog who throws up as much as Duke.
3. I am thankful for a husband who is handy and can knock out a 'honey-do' list super fast!
3. I am thankful for the beautiful weather lately!
4. I am thankful there were a lot of people who stopped by the grand opening at Wayne.
5. I am thankful we leave near a park we can walk to.
6. I am thankful I'm not currently teaching.
7. I am thankful that I have a great job waiting for me in March.
8. I am thankful Julian is obsessed with all things Christmas!
9. I am thankful for the doctors taking care of my dad and uncle!
10. I am thankful my brother found someone he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment