11.26.2011

My baby is one!

It's her first birthday and I'm documenting every moment.

7:15am I woke her up singing Happy Birthday and taking her picture! Look at her crazy sleepy hair. So precious. She didn't mind the singing but wasn't too sure why I was waking her up early.







Then she got to open her presents from us and her cousins!












Duke got in on the fun with a 5 person booty scratching tunnel








Don't mind my kitchen, I had guests. Things got real messy.

Then we got dressed and waited for a certain daddy to hurry up. This means we played with the best toy EVER - empty box.





Once we left for the party I didn't take many pictures due to the fact that I hired my sisters friend to take pics.

Anyshways, birthday girl partied hard and had an amazing time. She was super spoiled and loved every second. So she easily fell asleep on the ride home-




Someone please brush the cake out of that sweet girls hair!

Then we got home and opened up so many toys and played and played.




The big one year old lovessssss to slide. Then it was off to bath and bed! It was an amazing day!!

(12 month post coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment