5.15.2011

The state of my post baby body

I have never had a super flat stomach. But while pregnant I had a super humungo stomach. Eloise is almost half a year old and I would say I am pretty happy with my post baby body considering the above facts. My skin has some more tightening to do, and I'm sure I could help it out a little by exercising. I think I would fell a lot better about myself if I was bikini ready by the end of June.

I started p90x in January and did it for about four weeks straight. It is the mother of all workouts and it really is like a part time job. Any mom of a new baby will tell you, you can't dedicate an hour a day to a workout. So, this time around I'm starting a 30 day challenge. 6 weeks, 5 days a week I will do some sort of exercise for 20-30 minutes. Maybe one day I'll do a Jillian Michael's DVD and maybe another day I'll do a yoga DVD. The goal isn't to stick with one DVD program but to workout 5 days a week for 6 weeks. I'll update about my progress so I'll have some sort of motivation to keep going.

Bikini's here I come!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment