5.10.2011

interesting links

Some more links for you all to enjoy....

This link gives you a list of the top 30 'superfoods'. These 30 foods are supposedly able to prevent cancer, ward off heart disease, and prevent aging. Lucky for me, Julian and I eat a lot of these foods regularly. Julian puts flaxseed in everything he ever makes me and we are both really into blueberries and avocados. I need to stock up in some of the other foods though.

Everyone knows the benefits of breastfeeding and you don't need me to get all 'breast is best'. Everyone knows that, what they need is some support in order to make breastfeeding work. This article is about just that. I found it a very interesting read.

This lady has my dream kitchen. Everything about it is exactly what I want. From the white cabinets to the stainless steel farmhouse sink, I couldn't have created a more perfect kitchen in my eyes. I will be carrying around this picture with me until we move and I get this kitchen of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment