5.22.2011

Solids Revisited

The whole solids process confuses me. I like organized lists and definite answers. That is not how this works, my friends. I have more than one book on the subject and have looked on way more than one website and they all have varied answers. So, Eloise and I are going to find our own way to do it that works for us!

As of right now I have a pretty good plan. Each new food gets 4-5 days. I feed her after her morning nap and it's usually 2-4 Tbsp.

Here is the list of foods, in the order I plan on introducing them.

The First 7:

1. Sweet Potatoes
2. Pears
3. Avocado
4. Apples
5. Peas
6. Bananas
7. Green Beans

So far, she really enjoys the earth's best sweet potatoes! I haven't made my own yet but i plan on doing that after initial introductions. It's so exciting to watch her discover all this newness!! Soon enough she'll be eating all kinds of foods! My baby is growing up!

And here is some serious cuteness of my big girl sitting ON HER OWN in a bathing suit!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment