5.06.2010

9 weeks pregnant

I don't want to jinx anything, but any queasyness I had last week is totally gone this week! Part of me thinks my body needed to get used to the new hormones and as it was adjusting, I was feeling sick. So, I don't feel sick and not overly tired like I used to. But, I do go to bed before 9pm every night. So the reason that I am not tired could be the 9+ hours of sleep I get a night. Besides feeling pretty good, I am slowly but surely starting to get back to the gym. It will be good for me and baby so I have to force myself! My waist is definitely getting thicker and I seem most comfortable in loose dresses. My bra size went up, I am now officially a 32E which is crazy! I hope that doesn't go up anymore.


This weekend is Mother's Day and I am excited to share the news with my whole family. My mom made a joke about everyone at McLoone's leaving once they hear Aunt Anne Marie screaming! I think it is going to be fun to tell everyone (finally). I emailed my college friends and it feels good to talk to Lindsay about everything. She had a drug-free birth with a doula so she is definitely a resource I am going to be using!


Besides Sunday being Mother's Day, this weekend Julian and I are going to NYC to start testing out some strollers. I really want a Bugaboo, so we want to go and see it in person, look at the different options and just get a feel for what we want. Julian seems just as excited about it as I am! It is so nice to have a husband who cares as much as I do about these things.


We have been going back and forth on names. Here are the options thus far:

GIRL: Lila June or Eloise June

BOY: Chase Anderson

Chase Henry

Henry Thomas

Once we find out the sex, everything will be easier! (I still think it is a boy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment