5.23.2010

11 weeks pregnant

I am almost at the end of my first trimester!! External genitalia are beginning to show and development into a male or female will be complete in another three weeks! That is one thing that I can't wait to find out! Julian told me today he was listening to a Beatles song "I couldn't dance with another" and started tearing up thinking about him and a little daughter. That reallyyyyyy makes me want to have a girl. But, as I have said before, I don't care either way. I want one of each so which ever I have first doesn't matter!! This week the baby is about the size of a large lime. This is the first week where I have felt like that is pretty big. I am surprised something that size is inside of me. None of my work pants can button (I have been using rubber bands to close them). I really am not liking the bella band so far, so I haven't been using it. But, I think a lot of my stomach right now is just bloat and no baby. I am excited to 'pop' and know for sure that it is baby making my stomach big, not just gas! As far as how I am feeling, I feel pretty good. I had some stomach issues in the beginning of the week but I think I have it all figured out now. I don't feel much different except some stomach pains here and there and can still get through my days without many complaints! Julian and I are going to Mike and Shannon to Tampa next weekend. We will be gone all of Memorial Day weekend. By the time we get back, I'll be done with my first trimester. That means I'll be 1/3 of the way there!! I can't wait to meet you baby Barker (Eloise or Chase)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment