5.01.2010

8 weeks pregnant

Well, the morning sickness has taken its effect. But, I wouldn't necessarily call it morning sickness. I would call it "late afternoon/evening" not feeling greatness. I am fine pretty much all day and then I get home and around 4-430pm I start feeling queasy. I haven't figured out yet if it is because I am hungry or because eating is the last thing I should do. It seems eating something very small and sipping on ginger ale and then laying down works. But, then I fall asleep around 7:30. I guess that is the life I will lead for the next couple of weeks.
They weighed me at the doctor yesterday and I have gained 1 pound. 1 pound in 8 weeks isn't bad. Even though I feel like I have been eating like crap and not exercising. But, I eat what looks good to me and I started walking again so I should be fine. Pizza seems to be my friend so that is what I have been eating.
My pants started to get snug in the beginning of the week. I couldn't even button my pants on Wednesday. But, then on Friday everything seemed to fit OK. I guess it depends on how bloated I am that day. I ordered the BellaBand and it should be here soon. I am excited to have an actual bump. But, I have read it won't happen for a while. I guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment