7.26.2012

Things I am really into right now...

1. Synergy drinks at Whole Foods


Not a lot of calories for a healthy, yummy drink. So good. I'm always trying to find something to spice up my water and coffee boring-ness. This does it and I don't feel super bad about it. To bad it's like $4-$5 a bottle.

2. Julian's Henna tattoo. Ha!


Actually, it's Sons of Anarchy that I'm into. We have been watching all the seasons on Netflix. But at the Point Pleasant jazz and blues festival, Julian wanted to look more "Sam Crow" (a Sons of Anarchy member) so he got a tattoo that washes off. He makes me laugh. And I'm glad he chose a henna tattoo over getting a real one or a motorcycle.

3. Being a first grade teacher! After coming back from a year off for maternity leave, I was put in second grade. I really enjoyed teaching 2nd and felt like I could move up a grade if it was possible. Well, a fifth grade position opened and there were rumors that's where I was going. Thankfully, prayers were answered and I'm not moving to fifth. I am still a first grade teacher and I couldn't be happier about it. My spiritual gift has nothing to do with 11 year olds. Or lattice multiplication. Of that I am sure.

4. My misto sprayer!



You just fill your sprayer with whatever type of oil you use- and pump. No more Pam for me!! And since you shouldn't heat up olive oil, this helps with using other oils.

5. Life Chapel - our church is beyond amazing and I feel so totally at home when I am there. We spend a lot of time with our church/at church with all the activities we have been a part of and I'm so blessed for the new friendships that have formed! Between softball, softball parties, VBS, meetings for young life, mens morning meetings, etc Julian and I have spent a lot of our time there.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment