8.06.2012

Ellie says...

Here are some of the phrases that Eloise is saying lately. This is the stuff I hope I never forget.
*When Julian is with us and walks away, either a phone call or to go to the bathroom, Eloise will look around and say, "Where daddy go?" It's her first sentence and she will do it for other people as well (Nan, Nini, Gigi).
* She will grab a bag or purse and say "bye bye Mommy". I'll ask her where she's going as she is opening the front door (thank goodness she can't open the storm door yet) and she will reply, "daddy work".
She likes to go in and out of the slider and say "inside, outside" over and over again.
When she dances she likes to say "erina" which means ballerina.
She says "sorry mommy" (or duke or daddy) when she bumps into me.
If someone is being funny and making her laugh she'll say "silly Nan" or pop or mommy.
She knows every princess and insists on naming them in pictures and getting anything with princesses on them when we are out.
Snow white is o white
Cinderella is Cinna
Aurora is Rora
Tiana is Iana
Belle is beastbelle
Ariel is ia which is also how she says Olivia
When something is dark or loud she will tell me " I scared"
If she is whining for something and I'm trying to figure out what she wants and I say "do you want goldfish?" instead of saying yes she says ok, like I just came up with the idea when in reality she was pointing and trying to tell me for 3 minutes she wants goldfish.
When she is hungry she says "I eat"

She can identify and name yellow, black, blue, and purple.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment