4.22.2011

interesting links

Here are some links I found that I found very interesting!

This link talks about breastfeeding for the first 6 months. Everything I read previously to this stated that starting solids before 6 months was detrimental to my baby. But, this article has a new theory. I was so nervous when Eloise's pediatrician told me to start her on rice cereal at 4 months to help her weight and reflux. Now I don't feel so bad!

This link discusses "push presents'. In my opinion, push presents are a great way for your partner to say 'hey, good job growing a human and pushing that said human out of you'. Even if you didn't technically 'push' you went through major surgery and it is still cause for some gratitude. I love my birthstone ring Julian got me!

I love looking back on old journals and remembering what life was like. That is why one of these books would be great! I don't usually have time to write in a journal anymore, and I did used to do it pretty regularly. Having this blog helps me remember the important stuff but I would be interested to see if I could actually keep up with this.

I find I spend way too much time on my iphone in the middle of the night. Usually when Eloise is asleep in my arms but I am worried that if I put her down her little eyes will just POP right open. So I continue to rock and rock and rock. I am glad the fun things I find during the night can be shared :)

No comments:

Post a Comment