4.26.2011

5 months!


Eloise, you are getting so big! You are so happy and alert all the time. At your four month and two week check up you were 13 lbs and 9 ounces. This month has been my favorite so far! You are constantly smiling and laughing. We started rice cereal and you seem to enjoy it.

Other things you are doing this month:
- you put your feet in your mouth and chew on your toes!
- you make all kinds of noises and seem to have a lot to say.
- you can sit supported very well.
- when you're on your stomach, you can raise your chest supported by your arms.
- you reached for me! This one is my favorite!! You only did it once but you definitely did it!

I can't believe what a big girl you are! I love being with you all the time and watching you discover the world around you!!!!

Eloise at 1 month:



Eloise at 2 months:



Eloise at 3 months:



Eloise at 4 months:



Eloise at 5 months:

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment