3.08.2011

Milestone Chart 1-6 months


I know that every child develops differently. But as a new mom, I wanted to know when I should be expecting certain things to happen. Maybe I just don't know babies that well, but I have no idea when to expect Eloise to get her first tooth or to start crawling. I like this chart because it is broken up into three categories. Don't worry, I won't freak out if she doesn't hit every milestone on the chart at the exact moment it says it should happen. I enjoy this more just for a framework of when I can start expecting things to happen. I look forward to hearing her first words, or for her to start to crawl, and now I have an idea of when those things should be happening. Plus, if I didn't have any clue when these milestones should hit, I wouldn't be able to tell her doctor if there was some sort of serious delay.

Now, to add some cuteness to a boring post:







No comments:

Post a Comment