11.05.2013

November

November is my favorite month! Something about it I just love. I love that it's still fall and not super cold yet. I love thanksgiving - it's my favorite holiday. I love the smells of pumpkin candles and apple pie. Eloise's birthday is this month! We are taking family pictures this month. Henry is getting his band off this month. Eloise is part of the preschool thanksgiving show and has picture day this month. We are seeing Disney junior live this month. The Barker family AND the Davis family are visiting this month (at the same time). I am just really excited that it is November!

I don't know if everyone has a favorite month. I know Julian's favorite is December. He is Mr. Christmas and loves it more than anyone I know! So excited for this Holiday season as a family of 4!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment