11.25.2013

Henry is 7 Months old!!!


When did my baby get to be so old? You know how you always feel a certain age (ahem...28). Well, I feel Like Henry is 4 months. But, 7?!?! Wow, his babyhood is flying by. Before I know it we will be celebrating his birthday! Yikes!

Anyway, things buddy has been up to...

- he sits very well on his own. Hardly ever falls!
- No More Helmet!!!! We are done! It was a long 10 weeks but I'm glad we did it and I am glad we are done!
- he eats 3 "solid meals" a day. He is still in stage one foods and sometimes he doesn't eat much, but I offer three times a day. He seems to like bananas, pears, squash and sweet potatoes. He doesn't seem to like green beans or peas. I am not giving him oatmeal or rice cereal because I feel he had a little reaction. I'll talk to the dr about it this month.
- his absolute favorite is a peter rabbit organic baby food pouch that is carrots, squash, and apple. He eats the whole pouch for dinner.
- he nurses a bunch all day. No schedule <---- bad="" mommy="" p="">-He smiles ALL the time except if I try to take a picture haha! It's a really cute cheesy smile, too! He also Loves his sister big time. He is always smiling and laughing at her. He also loves his daddy and smiles at him all the time as well.
-- he is in mostly 9 month and some 12 month clothing! Crazy boy!
-- we have nicknamed him "Happy Henry" because he is literally always happy. Now, in the car, it's a different story. He is not so much a fan. He scream
Cries if he isn't sleeping.
-we are currently trying to drop his 3rd nap. We are in that awkward stage where if he took one it would be too late (5:30)but he's overtired by bedtime (6:30). I'm hoping to work this two nap thing because it would be way more convenient for life.
- he still only has three teeth.
- he scratches his head when he is tired.
- his eczema is back ugh.
- he seems to love Duke but doesn't laugh at him like Eloise used to.
- He Loves his jumper and will jump jump jump happily while I get stuff done. 
-He is 17 lbs exactly and 25% for his weight still.

I am just so beyond blessed to have the perfect little boy. He hardly ever fusses (except in the car) and he is so easygoing! I can't wait to see if this is truly his personality. He looks so much like Eloise I cannot even believe it!

(Pictures to come!)

No comments:

Post a Comment