8.19.2011

To accomplish before Christmas

Christmas seems miles away, but in reality 9 months just flew right by me without even a thought. So, I'm pretty sure Christmas will be here way too soon. Since Eloise was born I feel like I have not done much except read books about getting more sleep and make baby food.

So, in the spirit of trying to be productive, I am coming up with things I want to accomplish by Christmas.

*start an exercise routine*
Obviously with little miss's sleeping habits being so up and down it's hard to commit. Mama needs 8 hours to function, let alone workout. But, if she sleeps through the night (which she does do sometimes, when the mood strikes her) I need to workout. I have to get in good shape before I ruin it again with a little brother, mkay?

*do some crafts*
I don't just read blogs for fun- they are EDUCATIONAL and full of craft ideas. I have bookmarked at least a dozen or so and it would be fun to get a-craftin'. There's a Halloween pennant and a cake stand, and a sweater pillow..... You get the idea.

* clean my closet *
this is a prime offender of my to-do lists. And it never gets done. I used to pay friends cash money to do this awful task: true story. But, this whole 'not going back to work' thing doesn't lend itself to paying your friends to be your slave. So I'll man up and do it myself. Eventually. Before Christmas. Probably.

Good start. Let's see if I can workout, craft and clean before Christmas


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment