8.24.2011

I crafted!!

I was at the craft store with my mom picking out supplies for her to make Eloise's Halloween costume, when I got the motivation to buy something and craft. I wanted to start simple (considering that first grade crafting is all I have done the past four years. And before that it was all sorority crafts). So I bought two foam wreath forms, a hot glue gun and some felt. I borrowed/stole yarn from my mom (a known yarn hoarder) and off I went.


There it is! My fall creation. I wish I had done one big one instead two mini's but I'll figure out something to do with them. Easy, peasy, rice and cheesy. I'm excited to craft more for fall!! I already have about a billion and one crafts I want to do for Halloween, so let's see what else I can accomplish! Yay for fall crafts!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment