12.10.2013

Disney 2014 planning!

I can't believe our Disney trip is less than a month away!!! I love all things Disney and I am excited to bring our family of four there!

Anyway,

I don't really like sharing one hotel room with my kids. At least not now. Probably not ever. I like for Julian and I to have some space. Last year, well 2012, we took Eloise to Disney and stayed in a value resort family suite! The Art of Animation and It was great! It was a cheaper option and we didn't have to share a room with Eloise. The only downside was the buses. Because it's a value resort, it's further from the parks, which makes for longer bus rides. We knew this time we wanted to be closer to the parks but still have more than one room.

Unfortunately, there's no such thing in the moderate category ( wilderness lodge cabins maybe? But it's one bedroom with three beds). So we found David's Vacation Rentals! I can't say how great it is because we haven't actually gone yet, but so far I am really happy with everything. We are at a high end resort (Bay Lake Tower at the contemporary) with a monorail, in a one bedroom villa with a full kitchen and washer/dryer, two bathrooms from Jan 6-11 for just about $2000. That's 5 nights at about $200/night. NOT BAD. The Art of Animation was over $150 a night and even though we had a good experience it wasn't a full kitchen, and it was a long bus ride. I feel it is totally worth it, but I guess we have to wait and see once we are there.

I also used "the garden grocer" and I am having groceries delivered to our room as well as diapers and such (less to pack). Another resource we used is "a baby's best friend". It is a website where you can rent pretty much anything for baby. We are getting a full size crib, boppy pillow, and high chair. And, like last time, we are using Orlando Stroller Company to rent a double stroller.

As far as dining goes, we have made reservations for most lunches, all dinners, and one breakfast. Most breakfasts we can eat in our full size kitchen (!!!) with the ordered groceries (!!!).

We have reservations at Cinderellas castle, chef mickeys, Hollywood and vine, Mexico and and Norway!

I can't wait to share our experience this time with how everything went!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment