12.25.2013

Buddy is 8 months old!

What a big boy I have! Henry is growing up fast. He is such a happy boy, we call him Happy Henry! Sorry this is late, buddy! Christmas and planning for our vacation kind of distracted me!

Here's what our little buddy is up to these days:

- he can clap
- he says mama, baba, dada, nana
- he still wakes up multiple times a night
- he is a side/stomach sleeper
- he isn't doing well with purées I can hardly get anything in his mouth. Very frustrating when he should be eating. He's a boob man I guess
- he smiles a lot.
- he still scratches but his eczema is like sooooooo much better.
- he likes to high five daddy (it's their thing)
- he has 8 teeth
- he still doesn't have much hair
- he can do 360s on his belly and can almost get on his knees. Crawling is a whole other thing.I'm not quite ready. Apparently neither is he.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment