11.25.2012

All about my 2 year old!

I must say, the second birthday is way more fun than the big first birthday! She knew it was her birthday, she knows about presents, and she sure knows about cake. Eloise was so fun on her birthday and I can't believe I have a two year old!!!
All about Eloise at 2:
- she can pretty much say anything. Her vocabulary is really big and she can hold a conversation. It's amazing to me what she comprehends and remembers and how she can have a back and forth conversation.
- she still does not like to eat. She likes cheese, chocolate, apples, grapes, bananas, buttered bread, Mac and cheese and chicken nuggets. She also likes peas, yogurt, kefir, bagels with cream cheese, French toast, oatmeal and French fries. Spaghetti is a new fav lately.
- she doesn't like sharing at all. Especially her toys. I think a new sibling might help there...
- she can spell her name and count to 14, she knows her colors and shapes
- she can say the alphabet and sing twinkle twinkle and itsy bitsy
- she is potty training!!! She wears pull ups and will go in the potty! She doesn't necessarily tell me when she has to go, but when I put her on it, she'll go. It's just the beginning but I'm excited for the progress we have made. We just started after we got back from Disney so it's only been a little while. She is getting there!
- she has started to attempt the climb out of the crib thing. Not fun! We have her big girl bed, but we don't really have time to put it together and do her room until over break. We might have to get a jump on that sooner!
- she loves to wear princess dresses and tutus and begs us everyday to the point of tears to wear just that. So, most of the time, that's what she has on.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment