10.11.2012

12 weeks pregnant

12 weeks --- October 11, 2012
Holy Moly!! I can't believe I am 12 weeks!! For some reason, that I'm not sure of, I feel like I'm actually pregnant and it's going fast. The baby is about the size of a lime (I feel like that is finally something substantial).
Worries- I still can't figure out what to do about Eloise's crib situation. Try to move her to a toddler bed? Get the baby a new crib? Eloise's crib will become a toddler bed and then a double bed, so she can potentially keep it for a while. I think that's how I'm leaning. Let her grow with her bed and get baby a new crib. It just seems silly to have two nice new cribs. Oh well. Or I could get a cheap toddler bed in like February and see how she does. If she does well, she can keep it, if she doesn't- back to the crib and go with plan A. Decisions, decisions!!
Random stuff- while we were in Cape May we went pumpkins picking and Eloise picked her first pumpkin!! Today Julian is painting it with chalkboard paint so she can decorate it with chalk. I hope it turns out cute (thanks, Pinterest!). We also have a pumpkin decorating thing at my school one night that I'm going to bring Eloise. And we have trick or treating at Kelly and Jeff's and trunk or treat at church! Lots to look forward to!! And as soon as Halloween is over, it'll be time to start packing for Disney!! I can't wait!

Gross pic I know but I have to document the belly. Even if its bed time and I'm in my Pj's!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment