3.10.2012

15 months and eating

I want to use this as a reference for my next toddler. She is totally growing out of being a picky eater! I'm so excited! She now eats what we are eating (mostly because I make the family what I know she likes. If I do make something 'new' and she doesn't like it, I make her Annies.)

Eloise loves:
Apples
Bananas
Pears
Grapes
Peas
Yogurt
Smoothies
Ice cream - vanilla and chocolate
Anything chocolate including cookies, cakes, brownies
Kidney beans
Ground turkey
Cheese
Baked ziti
Pasta with marinara sauce
Almond butter and jelly sandwich
Grilled cheese and squash sandwich
Cocoa almond butter
Macaroni and cheese with cheddar
Turkey chili
Sweet potatoes
Fried
Sweet potato fries
Chicken nuggets
Pizza on a tortilla
Pieces of corn sometimes (?)
Bagel with cream cheese
Instant oatmeal that's flavored
Chestnut
Kashi berry blossoms
Earths best snack granola bars
Buttery crackers
Hummus
Popsicles (she licks)
Any sort of chip I've had that she begs for


Eloise doesn't like:
Pesto pasta
Blueberries
Meatloaf
Pieces of tomato
Real pizza
Mashed potatoes or pieces of potatoes
Broccoli

I am so thrilled her 'likes' are so much more than her 'dislikes'! I can't wait to see what else she likes!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment