6.23.2011

The things that I have been loving lately!

*Shameless! William H. Macy is amazing and I have a huge girl crush on Emmy Rossum! Showtime is something the Barker household doesn't have so we spent plenty of time at my parents watching our new favorite show on demand! One little warning though--this is not a show to watch with your dad or daughter and it's practically x rated. Just keep that in mind when you start watching the best show ever.

*Hunger Games Trilogy! These are great books and so 'notputdownable' that I even read in the car which usually makes me sick. But, I was so engrossed with Katniss that I couldn't stop! This is a must read!!

*Laura Mercier SPF 40 for faces! I def don't want wrinkles or skin cancer so staying out of the sun is imperative. But I can't give up those beach/pool days. This sunscreen is the absolute lightest feeling sunscreen I've ever tried. It's almost like just wearing face cream.

*breastfeeding as a form of exercise! I'm not currently working out or dieting but I still feel like my body is still getting smaller. It is true what they say, breast is best!

*Method's new formula for counter spray! It smells super delicious (like cucumbers) and cleans much better than their old stuff! I keep wiping down my counters so my kitchen will smell nice.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment