6.27.2011

7 months



7 months! Holy Cow! You are such a big girl! I fall more in love with you everyday! You are turning out to have quite the little personality and you love to have all the attention. You are always smiling and laughing and are happy with pretty much anyone once you've warmed up to them. You used to not let anyone but your mommy hold you. Now lots of people hold you and play with you. If it's someone new you might pout for a little but as long as you see me and I let you know it's ok, you're fine.
This month you:
-got two teeth!!! You have your two bottom teeth and it makes your smile even cuter (we didn't know that was possible).
- you started playing peek-a-boo.
-you roll from your back to your tummy! Now you almost always want to be on your tummy! You still sleep on your back, but when you're ready to get out of your crib you roll onto your tummy and start babbling.
- you eat three 'solids' meals and nurse 5-6 times a day. You like peas, sweet potatoes, bananas and pears!
- solid food means real poop!
- you went to the beach for the first time! Daddy had to work so you went with mommy, nan, pop, aunt Nikki and Dave. You seemed to like it.




I love you so much! I love watching you grow and discover new things daily! It's unbelievable how much daddy and I love you! We can't stop talking about how you make our life so much better! I would love to slow time down because I know these moments are fleeting. But, I am also excited to see what each month has in store for us. I love watching you grow!

Eloise at 1 month:


Eloise at 2 months:


Eloise at 3 months:

Eloise at 4 months:


Eloise at 5 months:


Eloise at 6 months:

Eloise at 7 months:

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment