4.25.2010

7 weeks pregnant

I feel like there have been some changes in the way I feel from 6 weeks to 7 weeks. This week I am SOOO much more tired. I feel tired from when I wake up until when I fall asleep (usually before 8pm). I didn't realize how tired I could be, even after sleeping for 10 straight hours. Also, I don't have morning sickness but I sometimes feel a little queasy, especially right after a big meal. I haven't had many cravings this week. I did eat a peanut butter sandwich and then downed almost a whole jar of pickles. I guess you could say that sounds like I am pregnant! We have another ultrasound on Tuesday to check on baby Barker's heartbeat and then I have a full exam on Thursday (I am due for my annual anyway!). I can't wait to hear what the doctor says!

No comments:

Post a Comment