9.25.2011

Picture Challenge

You know the deal - Here are my pictures - once an hour, every hour. No matter what we are doing....

A look into our everyday, ordinary life!

7:30 am Eloise wakes up which means so do I. I go in and get her. I am greeted with that beautiful smile.



8:30 am playtime! Don't mind Duke's eyes- he isn't that creepy in real life.


9:30am asleep in mommy's arms! Everyone loves naps!



1030am momma gets a snack in while Ellie sleeps.



1130am Snack time for miss Eloise! Puffs and yogurt! Yum!



1230pm being naughty and finding all the cords in the house to play with.



1:30pm asleep in my arms, about to put her in her crib



230pm lounging on the couch with Duke



3:30pm just looking out the storm door watching the neighborhood and playing with Duke. Yes she is wearing an orange diaper and a dirty purple shirt- lunch got crazy.




430pm looking to make sure I have the ingredients needed to make dinner.



530 pm dinner is almost ready! Whole wheat pasta arrabbiata! In our house we just call it spicy pasta. Super easy and yummy!!



630 bath for the baby girl



730 pm hanging out with Julian in the basement! Of course there are baseball cards involved



830 pm Getting ready for bed and watching tv. I'll probs be asleep before 930 so GOODNIGHT!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment