3.17.2010

Myrtle Beach

My timing seems to be perfect. This weekend there was practically a hurricane in New Jersey and I was in Myrtle Beach soaking in the sun. It was really great to be out and about in nice weather. We walked every day on the beach and got some really great pictures, thanks to Shannon. Girl's weekends are always fun and the laughing pretty much didn't stop until we landed back in gloomy NJ. Thank goodness the weather here has changed and it seems as if SPRING HAS FINALLY SPRUNG!

Anyway, Kelly's baby shower was fun and she looks great! She is starting to get a pregnant belly! But, that is the only big thing about her. I have seen plenty of pregnant women who get big all over, Kelly is definitely not one of those. She seems a little uncomfortable but I guess that is normal for 32 weeks. It was great to see her since I hadn't seen her since before I knew she was pregnant! She is our first pregnant friend, and I am pretty sure she just got the ball rolling :)

The gift we brought for her was this Summer Infant Complete Coverage video baby monitor! What a good idea considering all those mommies that stare at their babies 24/7 and can't get any sleep! I can't imagine how worried you would be all night! Well, here's the solution.

Summer Infant 02720 Complete Coverage Color Video Baby Monitor Set

She also got a couple of other really nice things! I thought these pacifier cases were adorable, they aren't the exact ones that Kelly got, but the same idea! I found these at www.piccolinionline.com I like these better than the clips you see attached to babies. So cute!


Quilted Pacfier Holders

She also received some monogrammed burp cloths like this one I found at www.moonbeambaby.com. What a cute idea for a baby shower! I love personalized gifts...

It was so fun to sit around and talk about babies, I guess I needed a break from the weddings! However, I am thrilled to back with Julian and the dogs. Julian even cleaned the house, which was a really nice surprise! Here are a few pics to document the fun weekend...We can't wait to meet you baby Blake!

No comments:

Post a Comment